Tomorrow, I promised to myself. Tomorrow I can set myself a goal of losing half-a Kg ever week, tomorrow I can dial that Institute which promises to “Shed 5 Kgs in 5 weeks or else your money back”. Tomorrow I can go ahead and pretend that Beetroot raita is the best tasting food in the world, second only to celery chutney. For now, I want to immerse myself into the celestial bliss called Cheese Toast.
Bread pieces: 2 (I use whole wheat bread, you can use any)
Garlic : 6 cloves grated
Butter : 1 tsp
Mozzarella cheese shavings: As much as you want
You can also sprinkle basil & thyme…I donot.
- Butter the bread slices.
- Grate garlic on the slices
- Grate mozzarella cheese on them.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes and oregano.
- Line your baking tray with kitchen tissue (to prevent the toast from getting soggy underneath)
- Grill on Pizza mode for 10 mins.
You’re done !!
Hubby loves this with his evening chai J
You can also make this in a tawa. No need of adding the tissue underneath. Just keep the tawa covered. Your toast is done when the cheese has melted. It should take around 5 mins.